Thursday, August 6, 2020

IMMERSION IN THE WORD - BIBLE STUDY #14

IMMERSION IN THE WORD

BIBLE STUDY #14

8/6/2020

****

*****************

WELCOME TO
IMMERSION IN THE WORD

BIBLE STUDY

 

I’m Doctor Stefeni Engebritson

Founder…Chancellor…and
Director of Ministry… of…

 

The Master’s Touch… Healing School of Ministry Int’l   
***

MY FRIENDS…

I know that you will find this Bible Study informative

 

… and…

Because the Word of God is alive… and… active…

You will even find it exciting…

 

This is TOTAL Immersion In Study of the Word of God… WITH…
ALL WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE COMING TO YOU…THROUGH
YOUR EXPERIENCING THE
MANIFEST PRESENCE OF GOD

We are inviting YOU and   others to join us…NOW

To step into that experience of individual…and…corporate …

Total Immersion…
As we come face to face    Spiritually

and

Personally…with God as

HE TUTORS US IN HIS WORD!

 

Our Bible Study… is designed to be extremely casual… So please get
comfortable…
Grab your bible and refreshments… kick off your shoes…and… curl up with
us for the next hour… but not more than…an hour and a half.

 

Please join us ANYTIME

…and…

ALL THE TIME
*****

As we begin this evening...

Take a second …

to assemble a small piece of bread …A cracker …

A small bite of … some sort of food…

and…

a swallow of a beverage  … juice…or water.

 

These items …are known as…

The elements of the Covenant

We will be dealing with them… later on

 

JOIN WITH ME EXTENDING THE INVITATION FOR THE
HOLY SPIRIT

TO MOVE IN OUR LIVES…

PLEASE…PRAY WITH ME...

FATHER GOD…

WE COME INTO YOUR GLORIOUS PRESENCE

WITH PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING

IN OUR HEARTS… FLOWING FREELY THROUGH OUR LIPS…

 

WE PRAISE YOU…

LOVE YOU
             … AND…

GIVE YOU ALL HONOR…

 

WE THANK YOU… LORD… THAT …

WE ARE BLESSED TO SEEK YOU… AND… YOUR KINGDOM…

 

THAT… BECAUSE WE DO…

YOU ILLUMINATE

YOUR WORD…

FOR OUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING...

 

WE THANK YOU…

FOR GIFTING US WITH

THE RHEEMA WORD OF GOD
THE LOGOS WORD
OF GOD

REVELATION KNOWLEDGE…

…AND…

YOUR RESURRECTION POWER…

WHICH WE KNOW IS:

YOUR

CREATIVE ABILITY
WHICH… HAS ALSO BECOME

 OUR CREATIVE ABILITY…

TO…

SPEAK THE DESIRE

OF OUR HEART…

AND…

HAVE IT MANIFEST…

 

JUST AS YOU DID…

 

WHEN

YOU SHARED IT WITH US

AT CREATION…

 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DOMINION…
YOUR DUNAMIS… …EXTREME POWER

…AND…

YOUR EXOUSIA - AUTHORITYWHICH IS…

YOUR PERMISSION

GIVEN TO US…

 

YOU’VE GIVEN TO US…

THESE MARVELOUS SUPERNATURAL TOOLS

TO SUCCESSFULLY USE TO OPERATE OUR LIVES… DAILY!!!

 

LORD…

WE FIND THAT OUR WORDS

ARE FEWER  

IN EXPRESSION… IN THIS NATURAL REALM…

AS WE TRY TO

SHOW YOU… HOW MUCH

WE LOVE

… AND…

APPRECIATE YOU

… AND…

YOUR GOD-GIFTINGS… THAT ARE NOW OURS…

 

YET… WE  STILL ADORE YOU…

…AND…

THANK YOU PROFUSELY… FOR THE WISDOM

… AND…

UNDERSTANDING YOU’VE GIVEN US…

ENABLING US… TO

EMPLOY THESE GIFTS

IN OUR LIVES…

 

WE THANK YOU…

…THAT…

YOU BLESSED US…

WITH UNLIMITED POWERS…

…THAT…

GAIN…

 MOMENTUMFORCE

…AND…

STRENGTH

AS WE LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM

… AND…

PUT THEM TO USE IN OUR DAILY LIVES…

AS CHRIST DID IN HIS…

 

WE PRAISE YOU…

THAT…

YOU HAVE GIVEN US

THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR WORD…

ALIVE AND ACTIVE IN OUR HEARTS...AND LIVES…

 

WE THANK YOU…LORD…

FOR THE REVELATION…OF… THE TRUTH OF YOUR WORD

… AND…

THE EVIDENCE

YOU PROVIDE… FOR US…

INSTILLING WITHIN US…

A DEEPLY ROOTED

… AND…

GROUNDED… UNDERSTANDING  OF…

YOUR LOVE

…AND…

HOW WE ATTAIN YOUR PROMISE…OF…

A MORE ABUNDANT LIFE...

LORD…

BLESS THOSE… THAT… HAVE EARS TO HEAR…

AS WE ENDEAVOR TO

KNOW YOU MORE
        PERSONALLY
             AND…
LOVE YOU…

 MORE DEEPLY.

 

HOLY SPIRIT…

WE INVITE YOUTO

TAKE OVER THIS BIBLE STUDY

…AND LEAD US…

WHERE YOU WOULD HAVE US GO…

IN THE MATCHLESS NAME

OF JESUS THE CHRIST WE PRAY...

AMEN.

****

 

NOW …MY FRIENDS…

IT’S

WITH
GREAT JOY

AND…EAGER

EXPECTATION!!
THAT…

WE

WELCOME

THE TRINITY

 

Music: DOXOLOGY

(The Martins)

 

PRAISE FATHER SON…

PRAISE FATHER SON…

PRAISE FATHER SON…

A-ND

HO-LY GHOOOOST

 

ALL PEOPLE THAT

ON EARTH DO DWELL

SING TO THE LORD

WITH CHEERFUL VOICE

HIM-SERVE WITH MIRTH

HIS GRACE FOR-TELL

COME YE BEFORE HIM

AND REJOICE

 

OH ENTER THEN…

HIS GATES WITH JOY…

WITHIN HIS COURTS

HIS PRAISE PROCLAIM…

LET THANKFUL SONGS…

YOUR TONGUES EMPLOY

OH BLESS AND

MAG-NI-FY HIS NAME…

 

BECAUSE THE LORD

OUR GOD IS GOOD…

HIS MERCY IS FOREVER SURE

HIS TRUTH AT ALL

TIMES FIRMLY STOOD…

AND SHALL FROM

AGE TO AGE ENDURE…

ENDURE…

PRAISE GOD FROM

WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW…

 

PRAISE HIM ALL CREATURES

HERE… BELOW

 

PRAISE HIM ABOVE…

YE HEAVN’LY HOSTS…

 

PRAISE FATHER…

SON… AND… HOLY GHOST

A-A-MEN  A-A-MEN

A-A-MEN

 

PRAISE GOD FROM

WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOOOOW…

 

PRAISE HIM ALL CREATURES

HERE BELOW…

 

PRAISE HIM ABOVE

YE HEAVENLY HOSTS…

PRAISE FATHER…SON…

AND… HO-LY GHOOOOST

 

PRAISE FATHER SON…

PRAISE FATHER SON…

PRAISE FATHER SON…

A-ND…

HO-LY GHOOOOOST

AAAAAA-MEN

******

As we BEGIN  the PREPRATORY PORTION OF ENTERING INTO
GOD’S MANIFEST PRESENCE…

We will FIRST BE listening to a lyrical musical selection
THE LYRICS HAVE GREAT IMPORTANCE TO THE PROCESS…
SO
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY ARE SAYING…
…AND…
APPLY THEM TO YOUR HEART AND LIFE…

THEN…

WE WILL FOLLOW THAT WITH an Instrumental soak
*********

PLEASE…

JOIN WITH ME…NOW…

 AS WE ENTER INTO

GOD’S GLORIOUS PRESENCE

SOAKING IN WORSHIP  
 Preparing Ourselves to Receive from GOD’S WORD

***

MUSIC-LYRICAL: I AM

 

I Am …

the maker of the heavens
I Am …

the bright and morning star
I Am …

the breath of all creation
Who always was
And is to come

 

I Am…

the One who walked on water
I Am…

the One who calmed the seas
I Am…

the miracles and wonders
So come and seeeee
And folloow meeeee
And You will knoooow

 

That…

I AM…

the fount of living water
The risen Son of Man
The healer of the broken
And when you cry
I AM …

your Savior and Redeemer
Who bore the sin of maaan
The author and perfecter
Beginning and the eeend
Yes-I AAAAAAAAM

 

I AM…

the Spirit deep inside you
I AM…

the Word upon your heart
I AAAM…

the One who even knew you
Before your biiirth
Before you weere

 

I AM

the fount of living water
The risen Son of Man
The healer of the broken
And when you cry
I AM …

your Savior and Redeemer
Who bore the sin of maaan
The author and perfecter
Beginning and the eeend
Yes-I AAAAM

Yes-I AAAAM

***

Throughout the Earth

(I AM)
The universe

(I AM)
In every heart

(I AM)

Oh where you are…

I AM The LORD OF LOOORDS

The KING OF KIIINGS

 

The HOLY Lamb

Above all things

Yes I AM

All Mighty God and Father
The risen Son of Man
The healer of the broken
And when you cry
  I AM …

your Savior and Redeemer
Who bore the sins of maaan
The author and perfecter
Beginning and the eeend
Yes-I AAAAAAAM

Yes-I AAAAAAAM

Yes-I AAAAAAAM    

Oh-I AAAAAAAM

 

*******

 

MUSIC SOAK: THE LADY CALIPH

*****

DID YOU COME EXPECTING TO RECEIVE FROM GOD TONIGHT? IF NOT
YOU WON’T RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM GOD…

SO ELEVATE YOUR EXPECTATION LEVEL…

EXPECT TO HAVE A SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER WITH GOD ALMIGHTY
AND YOU WILL COME AWAY UPLILFTED…ENLIGHTENED AND…
WITH A GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF GOD’S WORD
ACTIVE
IN YOUR LIFE.

 

 

TODAY…WE WILL CONTINUE STUDYING  ABOUT THE POWER …THAT…

JESUS WALKED IN…

…AND…

THAT WE WERE GIFTED BY GOD WITH…AT OUR CREATION…

***

 MY FRIENDS…WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE EVIDENCE: THAT…

WE ARE SPIRITUALLY MADE FROM GOD’S DNA…
…AND…

WE…ARE ALL …

GOD-BREATHED !

 

YOU SEE…FROM THE TIME

…THAT…

WE ARE GIVEN LIFE…

BY GOD’S LIFE-FORCE-BREATH

THAT…LIFE-FORCE BREATH CONTINUES TO RESIDE WITHIN US

 

ALL OF OUR BREATH
IS STILL GOD’S…

SO…

EVERY BREATH WE TAKE…

IS GOD’S BREATH…AND…
  EVERY WORD WE SAY…

IS ON GOD’S BREATH 

 

BECAUSE THE FIRST OF MANKIND CREATED…WAS DECEIVED BY
THE ENEMY…SATAN

WE NOW
abide under the rules and regulations of the enemy…

 

YOU SEE…

OUR MINDS ARE BLINDED BY THE PICTURES… THAT…THE ENEMY
PAINTS FOR US TO SEE…WITH OUR PHYSICAL EYES…HERE IN THE
NATURAL REALM…THAT…WE’RE BORN INTO…

 

HOWEVER…

PLEASE NOTE THIS:

THE ENEMIES PICTURES… EXIST ONLY IN HIS DOMAIN

KNOWN AS THE NATURAL REALM

IT’S THE PHYSICAL … ATMOSPHERIC REALM…

THAT …

WE’RE BORN INTO…

HERE ON EARTH!

 

THE ENEMY-SATAN… WORKS DILIGENTLY… SO THAT…

WE WON’T KNOW WHO WE REALLY ARE

…AND…

WHAT POWER WE REALLY HAVE
***********

HEAVENLY FATHER...

 

MAY THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH…

 AND

THE MEDITATIONS OF MY HEART…

BE PLEASING TO YOU…OH LORD …

***

I THANK… AND PRAISE… YOU

FOR YOUR GIFT OF UTTERANCE…

***

MAY YOUR WORDS

BE MY WORDS …

 

AND…MY WORDS

BE YOURS

And…


MAY MY WORDS…

CONTINUALLY GLORIFY

YOU…

LORD…
MAY ALL WHO COME

IN CONTACT WITH ME…

SEE ALL OF YOU

… AND… NONE OF ME!

IN JESUS’ NAME I PRAY…

AMEN

*****

POWER…FAITH…  RESURRECTION POWER
…AND… GOD’S NAME-I AM

WE have been investigating IN DEPTH… the Powers that God breathed
into us… at creation

… and…

learning why we have them… and…how to use them…  
***

WE BEGAN BY DIVING INTO GOD’S POWERFUL NAME… AND WE’LL BE PICKING UP FROM THERE…AGAIN TODAY…

Regarding-GOD’S NAME

 I AM


As I’ve told you BEFORE…

Some people get this right off and have already begun to make changes
in their lives.

YET…There ARE others… that stagger under the weight of the truth
and cast it off…

Intending on looking into it later on...

Some do…and… Others just don’t… they just forget about it altogether.

The Lord deals with each of us individually…

According to our strengths and our weaknesses…

I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL THAT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY OPINION…NOR
WHAT I THINK… HOWEVER ON THIS TOPIC…I WILL SHARE SOME OF
MY EXPERIENCES AS ILLUSTRATION…

PERSONALLY… I’M A VERY DILIGENT PERSON…I HAVE A STUDY ROUTINE…
THAT I FOLLOW LIKE I WAS TIED TO IT…
***

IT SEEMS THAT

GOD…always POSITIONS me TO BE a CAPTIVE AUDIENCE…

Once HE has my undivided attention…

HE drops on me…
Powerful revelations…that immediately send my mind reeling…
so that I can’t wait to get… to my bibles and resources… to find out the

truth
of the information…followed by beginning the
application process… to my life.

You see…IF what I have been taught doesn’t work for me…then…
I can’t Possibly teach it.

HOWEVER…

Once I begin the application process…and I begin to see the Word
working in my life…I speak to God about it and
HE decides WHEN
HE
will permit me to share that Word with others.

…And…

That’s exactly what HE did with me… regarding HIS NAMEI AM
n correlation with…
HIS GIFTED POWERS TO US

YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT…

WE LOOKED AT KINGS… making decrees and declarations…knowing
and totally
expecting… with CONFIDENCE …THAT THE KINGS orders…
WILL BE CARRIED OUT IMMEDIATELY  AS DECLARED…WITHOUT
ANY DOUBT AT ALL.

LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT THE NAMES AGAIN…

GOD THE FATHER ISFATHER GODI AM    

YOU KNOW…

God doesn’t just sit around entertaining the four beasts that surround
the throne…
When
God speaks…He never speaks in the negative.

He only speaks in the positive

He says those things…that He wants… to come to pass…

The Word of God says…

He calls those things that be NOT…as though they were.  

NOW…

As I was agreeing with Him…He showed me the order of the Names…

God is sovereign…there is none before Him… nor after Him…He is the alpha…
and… omega…the first… and… last and… all of the in between…

So…His name is first…and lastin order.

Following FATHER GOD’S Name-I AM

We have THE SONJesus the ChristI AM

He has been given… by GOD HIS FATHER…(I AM) the name above all namesGOD’S NameI AM

And…The Word of God says… because He bears that name

That… AT THE NAME OF JESUS…

Every Knee shall bow…In heaven…on the earth and under the earth.

Jesus… has given HIS nameI AM…to the Holy SpiritHIS SPIRIT…z

who expedites the declarations and decrees.

Jesus-I AM…Left US here… and returned to be with the Father-I AM

HOWEVER

before He left…JESUS… gave US the POWER OF HIS NAMEI AM…

and the USE of His PERSONAL Name… JESUS…to use…

What HE left us… MY FRIENDS… was

His POWER…and…

the delegated power of the GREAT I AM… to use…

To use FOR WHAT?

To… bring…His will to pass… here on earth… as it is… in heaven.

So…when we pray…we should be using the NAME of JESUS…the Son

…AND… the POWER OF HIS NAMEI AM…WHICH WAS GIVEN TO HIM
BY
I AM- HIS…FATHER

 

REMEMBER: JESUS SAID IN John 16:23-24 in the Word

In that day… you will no longer ask Me anything...

Truly… truly… I tell you… whatever you ask the Father… in
My nameHe will give you.

24 Until now you have not asked for anything in My name.

Askandyou will receive… so thatyour joy may be complete.  

NOW…

BECAUSE… we are representing the I AM here on earth…just as
Jesus
did…WE MUST communicate with HIM and the FATHER
just as
HE DID.

THEN… we know… we have Double the Dunamis

DOUBLE THE Extreme Power of…The Great I AM

***

The burial of Jesusis AN important part of the Gospel:

“For I delivered to you… as of first importance

what I also received… that…

Christ died for our sins…in accordance with the Scriptures…

that he was buried

that he was raised on the third day… in accordance with the Scriptures”

1 Corinthians 15:3-4

My friends…

Our sinISFOREVERburied in the grave of God’s forgetfulness…

He remembers our sin no longer…It was eradicated completely washed away…never to be seen again.

Why? Because Jesus is ALIVE.

****

NOT TO BE LEFT OUT…

WE WILL NOW LOOK AT…

The Holy Spirit

HE… IS…the Breath of God

Ok…

WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT?

How should we approach Him?

What are His attributes?

What does the Word of God…the Bible… say about Him?

Lets start off with… when the Holy Spirit is introduced to USin the Bible

It’s found right in the first chapter of Genesis… in the second verse…
"The earth was without form… and… void…

And… darkness… was on the face of the deep… and… the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Then… God said…

Light be… and… there was light."

Genesis 1:2

We see that…

At the very beginning of Genesis… we have Gods Word…Jesus…

We have God the Father

And…

We have the Holy Spirit

The Trinityall represented in creation.

Here is the interesting part of this…

The Hebrew word for Spirit…

WHICH IS RUACH means "air in motion."

It’s the same word for "breath…" and… it also means "life."

In reference to breath… and… air in motion… it means "spirit."

That’s where we get the translation… and…

the Hebrew word…Ruach… It contains all those different meanings.

If we just leave it with our English word… "spirit…" we’re not getting the full picture of the attributes that the Bible is trying to describe to US.  

It’s trying to show us that there’s a breath involved.

Going back to that first chapter in Genesis…

IF the Spirit of God… was hovering over the face of the deep… and…THENGod said… "Light be…"

THEN… IMMEDIATELY AFTER GOD SAID THOSE WORDS…

HIS GLORY WAS CAST INTO THE EARTH… AND… THE EARTH WAS PREPARED TO RECEIVE FROM THE WORD SEED… HE WAS PLANTING.

SO DEAR FRIENDS…when YOU SPEAKIT’S through your breath… that… the words take form...

Just imagine this:

God speaksHis breath flows out… and… the Word of God…Jesus…manifests the Glory of God INSTANTLY!…

THERE you see… the spoken Word of God…"Light be”…
with INSTANT MANIFESTATION As His glorious light filled the earth!

THAT’S where the Gospel of John says…

"In the beginning was the Word…(Jesus)… and… the Word was with God… and the Word was God."

They are all separateBUTat the same timeThey are all ONE

 

So picture this…

When YOU breatheand… YOU SPEAKYOUR WORDS are ONE with YOU  

Let’s take this into the New Testament… Because… WE see almost the same thing… where Jesus is talking about the Holy Spirit.

He says…

"That which is born of the flesh… is flesh… and that which is born of the Spirit… is spirit.

Do not marvel… that… I said to you…

'You must be born again.'

The wind blows where it wishes

… and…

you hear the sound of it

… but…

cannot tell where it comes from

… and…

where it goes...

So is everyone… who is born of the Spirit"

John 3:6-8

Jesus is talking about the Holy Spirit

… and… He’s saying it’s like wind…

When you look at this in the Greek … the word is pneuma… which… again… means "a current of air…" "breath…" or… a "breeze… " and… again… in analogy… "a Spirit."

So… both the Hebrew Word… and…the Greek Word… are talking about breath.

Back in Creation… back in Genesis… we see how we were made…

"And the Lord God… formed man of the dust of the ground… and… breathed into his nostrils…

 the breath of life…

and …MAN became a living being"

Genesis 2:6-7

Some translations say
"a living soul."

It’s from the breath of God… that we actually get OUR LIFE.

And… so… now you see the connection of how we were created…

Our CREATION IN THE IMAGE AND THE LIKENESS OF GOD…COMES FROM… HIS BREATH TO US

THAT IS NOW OUR BREATH.

OUR LIFE AND BREATH COMES INTO US FROM GOD ALMIGHTY…

The same thing happens when we are born of the Spirit…

When we are BORN AGAIN IT’S by the BREATH  of GOD.

In the Gospel of John… where JESUS is giving the Holy Spirit to His disciples… just as God breathed Into Adam and gave him the breath of lifeJesus breathed on His disciples.. in

John chapter 20…

"'Peace to you!...

As the Father sent me… SO… SEND I YOU.'

And… when He had said this…He breathed on them… and said… 'Receive the Holy Spirit'" John 20:21-22

The Holy Spirit… the breath of God.

When we look at this…with that kind of analogy… IT GIVES YOU a better understanding …of the attributes that are given to US at that same time.

This no longer seems spooky…It’s actually exciting… BECAUSE … IT’s something very close… and… intimate to YOU.

It’s as close to you…

AS YOUR BREATH  

The Bible says…

"In Him we live and move and have our being."

I love the praise song from some years back… that says…

"You are the air I breathe… Your holy Presence…living in me."

We can literally breathe in the Presence of God… and… be filled with the
Holy Spirit… He
is IN and ON OUR breath!

Jesus… didn’t just breathe on the disciples… 2,000 years ago...

Think about this… It’s not a one-time event.

Most Christians today… have taken the Word of God at the surface level only…

In Acts chapter 2 …we see the baptism of the disciples… that… Jesus sent out to teach… and… preach the gospel.

Then again… in Acts chapter 4 …we see them… baptized in the Holy Spirit… AGAIN

It says very clearly in Acts chapter 4… THEY… were ALL filled with the
Holy Spirit

 …as…

they were in a prayer meeting…

"After they prayed…

the place where they were meeting… was shaken… And… they were ALL filled with the Holy Spirit… and… spoke the Word of God boldly."

This means…that… WE can be filled with the Spirit  CONTINUALLY!

 I HAVE EVIDENCED…IN MY EXPERIENCE… THAT…when I’m super tired … going into a Broadcast…I may not feel that I really have my heart in it…

However…once I begin teaching the Word…I become totally energized… immediately!     

I get so filled with the Holy Spirit … it seems like anything is possible.

I was talking recently to a colleague about this very subject and she told me that she had been to a meeting and had that kind of experience.

Then the next day…as she was driving…she was praying…and…She said she was kind of grumbling and complaining… and saying…

"Lord … why can’t that energizing go with me…all the time?"

And God spoke to her very clearly and said…

 "Why do you get out of the river?"

She thought about that…and said,

"Well… why do I?"

YOU SEE…We don’t have to get out of the River… We don’t have to walk around as if there are some moments when we’re filled with the Spirit… and… other moments when we’re not.

We can and should be continually filled with His Presence.

It all has to do with how we think about it.

IF… WE actually THINK and BELIEVE…that IN CHRISTWE LIVE and MOVE and have our
“BE”-ING
THAT… in our very breath… as we inhale… we are being filled with God Almighty

Think about how life transforming that is

The baptism in the Holy Spirit… IS NOT a one-time event.

It’s meant to be a CONTINUOUS

LIFE-GIVING

POWER DELIVERINGSYSTEM

for ALL who BELIEVE…

 

I want you to take that thought with you… through the day… moment by
moment…
equate it with all you are doingthinking… and saying
THEN
…continue to take it through the  weeks… and months
throughout the ENTIRE year.

Christiansnow… more than ever… need to stay filled with the
Holy Spirit
…stay aware
that they’re filled with the Holy Spirit
They need to BE-AWARE… that… they’re filled with GOD’S AUTHORITY
HIS DOMINION POWER !

THATTHEY… have the POWER OF GOD working in their lives…

We live in perilous times…my friends.

This is not a time for us to strip off the Armor of God… and just relax…willy nilly.

We need to
stay fully armed

fully prepared
staying fully involved

with the Holy Spirit.

Let me conclude with this… the 150th Psalm…

This is the very last psalm

… and…

IN that psalm… at the very end of it… It says…

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord... Praise the Lord!"

Let the breath of GODyour breathpraise the Lord TODAY!

****

MUSIC:: Love Came for Me
                       

If-You had not come
Tender baby King
And - humbly left Your throne
To reach someone like me
If You had not walked
Upon this broken ground
Where on earth would I… be now?
If You had not come

If You had not come
To seek the sick and lame
To set the captive free
To break the prisoners chains
I’d still be in the dark
Grappling for the door
Longing for some way… somehow

but…
Love came for me
Love rescued me
Love called my name
Love took my place
Sweet Lamb of God
I’m bow-in do-wn
My eyes have seen
I’m finally free
Love came… for - me

If You had not come
Willing, spotless Lamb
My-sin would be too much
For-You to take me as I am
But, oh, the blood of Christ
That washes over me
Flowing from Your hands-your feet
I-Don’t have to worry where.. I’d be

Cause…
Love came for me
Love rescued me
Love called my name
Love took my place
Sweet Lamb of God
I’m bowin down
My eyes have seen
I’m finally free
Love came… for me
This manger King
My everything
Love came…… for me

*****

My friends...

If  your desire…IS

To dwell in...

the miraculous presence of

Jesus…

our Lord and Savior...

 

If you’re desire is to

“BE”

IN CHRIST...

and…FUNCTION IN

His marvelous wisdom...

AND DUNAMIS…
(EXTREME POWER)

you must give your life to Him…and Die to…SELF

It’s very simple and virtually pain free.

Just repeat this prayer...

 

Lord Jesus...I come to you as a sinner

and surrender my life to you.

I believe that you are…

 the

Only begotten Son of God…

I believe that YOU died for me… AS ME…

and… set me free for all eternity…from all my sin…

 

I believe that on the third day…

you rose from the dead…

and… now…sit at the right hand

of GOD the Father…

As the

scriptures give

us EVIDENCE

LORD…

Please …Take over my life…

And… cleanse me of all

unrighteousness…

I receive YOU as my

Lord and Savior…

I renounce the devil...

and all sin…

Lord...

I eagerly and gladly

receive from YOU...

The gift of righteousness…

Total forgiveness of all my sins...

Past… Present… and…Future...

 

Divine Health…

Wholeness and Restoration to

THE BLESSING...

Your Protection… direction...

Your Provision …

your peace

...and…

the gift of Everlasting Life.

LORD…I am yours...

Come into my heart…

and… take over my life!

In Jesus’ powerful and mighty name

I pray... AMEN!

 

IF you sincerely… prayed that prayer with me…

…And…believe what you prayed…
you have come…from… being… Just a Creation

INTO BEING …

A Child …of… The Living God

Welcome to the family of God!

 

PARTAKING  OF

HOLY COMMUNION

BRINGS HEALING TO OUR BODIES

AND MINDS…

...HOWEVER…

WE HAVE TO PREPARE…

BEFORE… PARTAKING.

 

THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US THAT…FIRST

WE MUST

 

·                            DESCERN THE BODY OF CHRIST…

 

THAT MEANS THAT

WE MUST

ACKNOWLEDGE AND  BELIEVE…THAT…

THE FOOD ITEM WE’RE USING… AS THE BODY OF CHRIST
IS

THE…

VIBRANCY OF… THE LIFE OF JESUS…
HIS SUPERNATURAL HEALING AND WHOLENESS

 

You might find it a bit easier to comprehend…if you
think of it as

a pill …

 

and…that PILL… IS…

glowing with… the Sheekinah Glory of GOD

 

It’s Healing YOU… as it travels through

your mouth… down into your body

…and…

as it goes…

It’s pushing out all darkness

which is SICKNESS AND

DIS-EASE

and it’s doing it

from the inside out.

NOW…formulate this picture…

 

What ever is ailing you…

is on Jesus’ body.

Place those ailments on Him…

 

There’s no room for feelings of guilt…
because he already took that sickness… and…dis-ease at the cross.

So…Use your Imagination and…

Spiritual Visualization!

****

THIS

IS WHAT’S HAPPENING

***

THE ENEMY…IS…TRYING

TO TRICK YOU… INTO

TAKING SICKNESS… 

BY DECIEVING YOU…

INTO THINKING…YOU’VE GOT

IT…
HOW?

BY USING LYING SYMPTOMS!

 

BUT…SINCE JESUS TOOK ALL SICKNESS AND DIS-EASE

AT THE CROSS...

YOU ARE ALREADY HEALED

MADE WHOLE

…AND…

WE’RE COMPLETELY RESTORED

TO

GOD’S

DIVINE DESIGN

 

SO…

PICTURE YOURSELF WITH THE SOLUTION

SEE YOURSELF WITHOUT THE PROBLEM…

Begin using Spiritual Visualization in concert

With… YOUR Imagination

 

It’s vital you begin doing THIS…RIGHT AWAY!

***

THENWE

DESCERN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST

 

MY FRIENDS…

WE DISCERN THE BLOOD OF JESUS…AS…

THE FORGIVENESS OF ALL  SIN...PAST...PRESENT …AND…

 FUTURE

ALL MEANS ALL MY FRIENDS!

***

JESUS SAID… AS HE HUNG ON THE CROSS…

 “FORGIVE THEM… FOR THEY KNOW NOT… WHAT THEY DO.”

***

WE…

DESCERN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST…

AS…

RESTORATION OF

THE  BLESSING

TO OUR LIFE...

 

THE RE-EMPOWERMENT OF THE RESURRECTION POWER OF GOD…

THAT…UP UNTIL YOUR NEW BIRTH…

WAS LYING DORMANT WITHIN YOU…

YET…IS NOW

RE-EMPOWERED WITHIN YOU… with all of it’s GIFTINGS…

AND…

THE AUTHORITY OF GOD

IN YOUR LIFE…

IN FULL AND TOTAL OPERATION…

SO

DECERN THE BLOOD…AS RECEIVING THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FROM JESUS THE CHRIST!

 

THANK GOD FOR HIS PLAN OF REDEMPTION...HIS BREATH… AND…

HIS GIFTS TO US… OF…

HIS DOMINION HIS DUNAMIS… EXTREME POWER…

 

GOD’S RESURRECTION POWERHIS CREATIVE ABILITY…
TO CALL THOSE THINGS THAT BE NOT…
AS THOUGH THEY WERE…

…AND…

HAVE THEM MANIFEST INSTANTLY

 

GOD’S EXOUSIA AUTHORITY…

HIS PERMISSION…

GIVEN TO US… TO SUCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISH OUR ASSIGNMENTS
HERE ON EARTH…

 

DESCERN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST……AS

ETERNAL LIFE…

LIFE EVERLASTING...

…THAT…

NOW…AS A BORN AGAIN BELIEVER YOU NO LONGER LIVE UNDER
THE LAW

YOU LIVE  UNDER GOD’S GRACE.

****

PLEASE MOVE your

Focus onto the elements of the Covenant…

These are items I asked you to assemble…at the beginning of our program…

 

FOCUS…on them…

As I pray…

 

Heavenly Father…we come into… and dwell in… your precious presence…
as we praise you… and… worship you with these elements of the covenant

 

We thank you… that… Your only begotten son… Jesus… gave his life
sacrificially…

AS US…Individually …

So that… we may live… and have life… more abundantly.

 

We thank you now… as this bread… becomes our portion of
His Healing body… and… the vibrancy of
HIS life within us

We thank you… that..

as we partake of the body of Christ

we become healed made whole... and… completely restored to…

God’s Divine Design.

 

We thank you… that… this beverage… becomes our portion of HIS
cleansing
BLOOD.

That… we are continually washed… in the waterfall… of His precious blood…
and… renewed within…

as we practice Your presence

Remembering His act of love on the cross… on our behalf.

 

In the name above all names…the matchless name of Jesus…the Christ…

we pray! AMEN.

 

HOLY COMMUNION

The Word of God commands

us to "eat the bread and

drink the cup"

"DO THIS CONTINUALLY”  

TAKE the bread…

give thanks… break it

… and…

eat it…followed by…

partaking of the

Blood of Christ…

ALL…in Remembrance

of Jesus…

 

The Lord commanded that the Supper be repeated often."

Yet… Paul… doesn’t give us   instruction as to how

frequently the Lord's

Supper is to be celebrated.

He does imply…

that it’s to be done frequently…so that…

Partaking of the

Lord's Supper

Continually Recalls to our Mind…our Redemption by Christ…

from all sickness…

all dis-ease… and all sin.

 

So…My friends

Do it

as often as

YOU WANT to

…And…

NEED to…

****

As we are instructed…

We discern the Body
and the Blood of Christ …
as we prepare to partake…
***

On the night that He was betrayed… the Lord Jesus took bread… and…

when He had given thanks…

He broke it… and said…

'Take… eat… this is my body… which is broken for you'…

'Do this…in remembrance of Me.'

My Friends…

“The body of our Lord Jesus

broken for you…

so that…

you…ARE… and… remain…

Healed… Made whole… and Totally

Restored to God’s

Divine Design…

 

In the name of Jesus the Christ we pray…” AMEN.

 

Partake of the Body of our Lord and Savior

 

In the same manner He also took the cup after supper… saying…

“This cup is the

New Covenant…in My blood

Do this…as often as you drink it…

in remembrance of me.”

For as often as you eat this bread…and…drink this cup…
you proclaim
the Lord's death until He comes"

 

THE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS… SHED FOR YOU

DEAR FRIENDS…

FOR THE REMISSION OF ALL YOUR SINS…
Past…Present…and Future

And

For receiving and employing the Gift of Righteousness

In the name of

Jesus the Christ we pray...

AMEN

Partake of the blood

of our Lord and Savior

REMEMBER…MY FRIENDS…

Taking the time to pray… before reading the Bible… will make  a dramatic
difference… in how much you get out of YOUR TIME IN
THE WORD OF GOD! 

It invites the very power… of God
into your studying…  Enabling you to do…
what you can't do…on your own.

Prayer… takes reading God's Word… Into a powerful encounter with God
that… overflows… into every aspect of your life…

YOU WILL FIND OUR PODCASTS ON  

https://www.spreaker.com/show/immersion-in-the-word-bible-study

COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR ADDRESS BAR…

FOR THE WRITTEN MESSAGE:

https://mthsprayer.blogspot.com/

(NOTE: IF you get a notification that that page doesn’t exist…go to the
far right and click sign in…it will take you to the latest posts)

DEAR FRIENDS…

THISIS…MY PRAYER FOR YOU

MAY YOU Remain Steeped In

GOD’S Bounty...

Love and Light!
As you walk in the Resurrection Power
of
GOD!

Have a wonderful

LOVE-filled weekend!
GOD BLESS YOU!
*****

 

No comments:

Post a Comment